11/26/2010

And she will sing her song..even if no one else is listening

Sometimes I feel  like the meanest person ever. Today..was one of those days. I  just wish that I could  represent Christ in a better manner. It's not  about  how great my spirituality is, or anything. I just would like to get a glimpse of  what the Father was doing. In Austin's analogy, he says sometimes Christians get into an on/off  modes of ministry. I felt like my  light was off today. I didn't  feel like I  had the living  Spirit of God. I walked around defeated in  my  discernment of  the atmosphere around me. I guess today was a day  I learned the verse of: If the world  hated you, it hated me first. ||John 15:18|| I'm ready to see John 15 take over my quiet time. Because I'm about to receive exceedingly great revelations, so God I'm asking for the thorn in my flesh to keep me humble.

Thank you Jesus.

No comments: