3/15/2011

Indecency...Speak to Me!

If I say to God, this is indecency... you have to speak to me....you have to tell me something fresh, new. I go back to his promises that never fail; I look up to the hills, where does my help come from it comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth. So, my spring break was pretty terrible. The thing about it is: I didn't do much, but procrastinate. The Lord said it's wise to count your days. I feel so convicted lately of just everything. But, I know God loves me too much to keep me broken. All I know, is that I need to keep pressing on, and not to quit on him. I always wondered if I was to fall away from the Lord, what would happen to me? I don't really want to think about that, because I never want to fall away from the Lord. He's just been way to good to me. I've been trying to become an atmosphere changer, but realized to be an atmosphere changer, I must be changed. I am. I know, because I don't like the same things I used to.

It's been a really tough college career. I'm not sure if this will ever end. As I look up at the blog I wrote, it's a bunch of I's...then I realize again, that it's not about me. It's not about him speaking to me, cause he already has spoken. Now, it's time for me to speak to other people, and share life with them...life and life abundantly. Now, that is decency.

Do you have the decency to share Christ with someone today?

No comments: