5/19/2011

The Lord Loves Revealing Himself, Ways, Plans, and all he has prepared for us.

He loves it. He says if we seek Him, we will find Him, if we seek Him with all of our hearts. He also talks about fear of the Lord is the beginning of understanding. Also, He said to boast in this: but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the LORD who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the LORD.” So, I  think it's great. We get to search and understand matters of the Lord. I LOVE THAT. 




Oh, also, READ 1 CORINTHIANS 2!!! Wisdom through the Spirit!! You know I'm reading this book, How Then Should We Choose?, and it talks about three views on God's Will and Decision Making! We are under the LOVE, GRACE, the NEW COVENANT. So, now, we have wisdom through the Spirit, which I think is the "Relationship" view of making decisions according to  God's will. He said that he would reveal Himself, we want to have more. It's great that he tells us we can have as much as we want! That's great. We can know and understand his will as much as we want! I LOVE THAT. dang. 

No comments: