10/18/2010

day two: modification yes.

So, I'm modifying God's fast for me. I'm going to do sun up to sun down. So, I'll probably have a meal around 7pm. Most importantly, I want to find an ideal time to pray and really seek the face of the Lord. I just want him to hide me under his wing. I'm so very excited about this new vision. I am going under the vision of my church, ACTS Christian Fellowship. We have four core values: discipleship, evangelism, quiet time, and the table. This can all be found (with revelation and illumination) in our biblical mission verse: Acts 2:42. So I am very excited. The LORD has been so good to me and my family. I know he is already in the process of loving on them and drawing them closer to Him. I'm excited to see where this fast is going. Lord, I commit it unto you. Please don't let me strive for grace or abuse your grace. Let me be in the middle of your grace. Do not cast me away from your presence. Do not take your holy spirit from me! I am so excittteeeddd, cause  I KNOW it's only up from here!!! It is the glory of God to conceal things, but the glory of kings is to search things out... I WAnt to be like a king!!

No comments: