10/19/2010

We will overcome by the blood of the lamb and the WORD of our testimony

LET THE REDEEMED OF THE LORD SAY SO! I am so blessed to be able to minister to amazing women of God. They're so awesome. My prayer is this that NOTHING shall come against them and stand. Because we're the ones that are supposed be standing after the battle is through. I am thankful for everyone in the college group. I feel like things are shifting big time. And it's for God's good and kingdom increase. God has opened up a new realm of himself in reviving us and freeing us. There has been walls broken down of fear, hate, self-doubt, etc. God has opened up new identities in us, since the old person is gone in us. I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me, the life I live in the body, I live by FAITH in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

No comments: