4/29/2011

Teacher, Rabbi

Lord, teach us how to pray. This required them unlearning ways. I am ready to unlearn ways that I have been stubburnly stuck in to learn His perfect way. The realization that your way of giving grace isn't perfect is fearing the Lord. That HIS way of grace is perfect. Jesus said HE was the way, the truth, and the life; and that no one comes to the Father, but by HIM. I'm sorry for making Christianiy something where I defined the rules of my obedience, trust, and compassion. That's enough for today. We need teachers to rise up in my church. (Hebrews 6) I can teach, and I'm willing. So, I'm willing to go, and like Paul, to beat my body into subjection of the teaching, that I myself may not be disqualified. Self-gratification is not a biblical teaching. WHERE ARE THE CRIES FOR ANGUISH? Who will go?
Let the world say of Christians, how do they teach with such authority? It doesn't start in you, it starts with a broken, contrite spirit.

No comments: