1/24/2012

Three's Company

Last night, Amara and Kenyai came to the Hearth (where Amara and I live) after worship practice. And they started, yes you got it, worshipping. After a while, I felt a familiar presence. Kenyai started worshipping, "I'm in my quiet place.....(~10sec later)....wait, wait, this is not MY quiet place, whose quiet place is this....(Holy Spirt: Amy)...Amy, this is your quiet place?" Phenomenal how Kenyai tapped in to my quiet place! But, yes my quiet place... {Psalm23}.

I was pondering on this thought a litte, and I thought to myself this is where you are ministering out of, your quiet place. When you worship, pray, or minister to someone you are inviting them in to your secret place. So, three is definitely company in my quiet place; that other person is Kenyai. (joke, goes with title of blog)

Amen.

No comments: