1/26/2012

The Grace of Obedience and Faith

Small indication of what Grace truly means:
I was at Family Christian Bookstore, and I had bought some journals for my disciplees. When I bought the journals, the cashier accidentally rung me up for 3 of the "Grace Journals." I understood then, instead of getting my money back- I could have counted the mistake as "loss" for the sake gracing 2 other people with a "Grace Journal."
But, did I do it? NO! I walked out of the store with $8.65 back in my account. Grace is having a new idea because of a mistake (new ideas=kingdom mindset), and after seeing the grace (in this case, seeing that two girls could have gotten a journal);
Don't expect the world to conform to Jesus, they cannot read your kingdom-mind. Obedience takes every compromise or distraction that will keep you from doing God's will. Lies of the enemy usually come in if a decision has been made in faith, but then the Lord puts in the mind of the Christ in you, and says if I already did this in faith; whatever comes against me, I know that I will have the promise. It does not matter how much you are troubling the other person. If I really wanted those other two journals and obey God, THEN I would have troubled no matter who (NO MATTER WHAT THEY THOUGHT) to get God's will done.

Guess who is going back to Family Christian Bookstore or maybe Mardel's?
The church needs to be a place where people will not find any place else like it (Presence of God, power of the Holy Spirt cannot be BOUGHT) When someone runs into you, they need to be running into the power and presence of God's love. No fear, no sorrow, no pain, no worries; just the powerful place of prayer in abiding in his Presence (Psalm 91).

No comments: