5/09/2013

Iron Man 3 | Robert Downey Jr.

I was recently looking back at a project from 10th grade.
I was so happy to find Robert Downey Jr.'s face in this setting:
This is what I wrote while I was attending Lake Central High School, Spring of 2007...
Under "Famous People I want to meet"

5. ROBERT DOWNEY JR.- Just give the man an Oscar already. I think he is a great actor and a down-to-earth person. He has actually went through rehabilitation for drugs and I think he has changed dramatically after that. He is also really handsome. 

I wanted to meet him! I still do. This time to tell him about Christ, the hope of glory. I saw Iron Man 3 with my cousin, Omar, this past Friday. It was full of action. My favorite scene was when Iron Man goes into Air Force 1 situation. People are falling towards the earth towards death at an unstoppable speed, but Iron Man comes in and has each one hold another's hand, creating momentum. This reminded me of God's love... he is constantly pursuing us with momentum. 
Another scene that reminded me God loved me was at the end when Iron Man wins the game and fireworks (of all the other Marks versions) go off. I love fireworks!
Go see this movie, and pray I meet Mr. Downey...soon.


No comments: